BittWare FPGA Accelerated Compute Node | Dell EMC C4140 Server | 4x BittWare FPGAs up to Stratix 10 | OpenCL | Dense Form Factor| Energy Efficient
The BittWare Accelerated Compute Node consists of up to four BittWare 520C FPGA Accelerator Cards which are mounted in a Dell EMC PowerEdge C4140 1U Server.
The BittWare 520C FPGA Compute Acceleration Card features ground-breaking single precision floating point performance of up to 10 TFLOPS per device, an Intel Stratix 10 FPGA with OpenCL programming support, and 4 banks of DDR4 external memory.
The Dell EMC PowerEdge C4140 1U rackmount server is powered by dual Intel Skylake processors. This FPGA-optimised 1U server delivers unrivaled performance density and value for a range of compute-intensive applications, including machine learning, The dense form factor provides datacenter scalability. System, Power and Thermal Management make for an energy-efficient solution.
FPGA Development Environment Options
Intel FPGA OpenCL Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Abstraction enables faster and higher-level software development flow
- Emulate OpenCL application code on x86 platforms in seconds
- Push button flow generates FPGA executable, driver and API
- Add optimized HDL IP cores to OpenCL designs as libraries
Hardware Description Language (HDL)
- Traditional VHDL/Verilog tool flow support
- Aimed at hardware-orientated customers
- Hand-code HDL for ultimate performance
- FPGA card designed to support standard Intel IP cores for Stratix 10
- Processor: Two Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 20 cores per processor
- Memory: 24 x DDR4 DIMM slots, up to 1.5TB maximum memory
- Storage Controllers: IDSDM or Internal M.2 Boot Module (2 x M.2), 120G or 240G (mirrored configuration)
- Dimensions: height: 4.28 cm, width: 43.4 cm, depth: 92.62 cm, weight: 24 kg